*Delivery in 2-3 days & Free installation
Warranty - 1 Year
Discover a true-to-life riding experience — our high-performance design makes the most out of every moment spent training and easily adjusts to give every user an ideal riding position. Our ES Indoor Cycle includes a smooth, heavy flywheel, easily adjustable tension control, adjustable seat, and multi-position handlebars.
Low-maintenance belt drive with 21-kg / 46-lb. perimeter-weighted flywheel provides smooth, consistent performance.
- Maintenance-free belt drive with 21-kg / 46-lb. perimeter-weighted flywheel provides smooth, consistent performance.
- A friction brake with a large, easily accessible micro-adjust knob and emergency stop provides easily adjustable resistance.
- The adjustable seat post includes fore and aft sliders to help you find your ideal riding position.
- Multi-position handlebars adjust fore and aft for comfort and include durable sweat-resistance grips.
- FRAME TYPE: High-tensile steel frame
- FLYWHEEL: 46 lbs
- PEDAL TYPE: Alloy pedals with toe clip and strap
- PEDAL SPACING: 68.1 Inches
- FRAME TYPE: Indoor cycle
- SEAT TYPE: Padded sport saddle
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT: Stainless steel seat post and extendable slider with scale
- FLYWHEEL WEIGHT: 21 kg / 46 lbs.
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM: Friction brake with the micro-adjust knob and emergency stop
- HANDLE BAR TYPE: Multi-position with rubberized grips
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Maintenance-free belt drive
- CRANKS: High carbon steel with heat treatment
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 lbs
- RESISTANCE: Friction brake
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN: No
- ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 58 kg / 127 lbs.
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 121 x 59 x 129 cm / 43” x 23” x 51”
About Matrix Fitness
As the world's premier brand dedicated to serving fitness enthusiasts at home and in the club, Matrix redefines the exercise experience with dynamic performance, sleek design, advanced functionality, exclusive workout programs and the kind of durability that stands up to rigorous use by multiple users, day after day for years.
In 2001, Johnson Health Tech launched Matrix to bring premium fitness equipment to the market place. Fueled by cross-cultural collaboration, today Matrix offers a complete line of cardio, strength, and group training equipment for health clubs, luxury resorts, and collegiate athletic teams, plus club-quality equipment reimagined for the home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.