*Delivery in 2-3 days & Free installation
Great for enthusiasts and beginners alike, our Endurance ClimbMill is ideal for maximizing your resources. Smart, heavy-duty design gives members a secure, stable workout and stands up to heavy use in tough environments. It’s even easy to service, minimizing downtime for all your members who love a true stair-climbing workout.
The large number display and message center provide clear, easy-to-read workout feedback that keeps members on track for their goals, providing a straightforward exercise experience that helps them get real results.
Convenience features like optional RFID login, a headphone jack, and a reading rack for personal devices make every workout a seamlessly smooth experience.
Accommodates CSAFE devices for remote audio from wall-mounted TVs, control of Set-Top Box (STB) kits, and tracking of third-party equipment data.
- DISPLAY - Large number LED with message center
- WORKOUTS - Go, manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, target heart rate, glute training†, fitness tests
- IFIT ON-DEMAND WORKOUTS - No
- LANGUAGES - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Danish, Polish
- FAN - No
- IPTV - No
- BLUETOOTH - No
- ANT+ - No
- RFID WIRELESS LOGIN - Optional
- CONNECTS TO APPLE WATCH - No
- MADE FOR IPHONE, IPAD, IPOD - No
- CONNECTS TO SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH - No
- USB PORT - Yes; device charging, software updates
- WIRELESS CHARGING (QI) - No
- CSAFE READY - Yes
- AUTO WAKE-UP - No
*Some of these programs may not be available on this frame.
- TOP-DOWN LEVELERS - Yes
- STEP-ON HEIGHT - 36 cm / 14”
- STEP DIMENSIONS - 25.4 x 46 x 20.3 cm / 10” x 18” x 8”
- SERVICE CASTER - No
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS - 161.2 x 102.4 x 218 cm / 63.5” x 40.3” x 85.8”
- ASSEMBLED WEIGH - 177.4 kg / 391.1 lbs.
- RESISTANCE LEVELS - 25
- SHIPPING WEIGHT - 202.6 kg / 455.5 lbs.
- CONTROL ZONE - No
- CONTACT & TELEMETRIC HR - Yes
- DRIVE SYSTEM - Clutched ECB with industrial-grade drive chain and belt
- LOCKING STAIRCASE - Yes
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY - Yes
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN - Perimeter
- POWER REQUIREMENTS - 100–240 V — 50/60Hz AC
- RESISTANCE RANGE - 24–162 SPM
- MINIMUM USER WEIGHT - 45 kg / 99 lbs.
About Matrix Fitness
As the world's premier brand dedicated to serving fitness enthusiasts at home and in the club, Matrix redefines the exercise experience with dynamic performance, sleek design, advanced functionality, exclusive workout programs and the kind of durability that stands up to rigorous use by multiple users, day after day for years.
In 2001, Johnson Health Tech launched Matrix to bring premium fitness equipment to the market place. Fueled by cross-cultural collaboration, today Matrix offers a complete line of cardio, strength, and group training equipment for health clubs, luxury resorts, and collegiate athletic teams, plus club-quality equipment reimagined for the home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.