Regular use of a foam roller over time can reduce the risk of injury, illness, and can improve long-term muscle health and performance. When used before training, it can enhance performance, when used afterwards, it can speed up recovery significantly.
It’s perfect for self-massage, rehabilitation, and performance training in the comfort of your own home.
Our scientifically proven vibration technology increases blood flow and oxygen to your muscles, improving general muscle health and recovery time after consistently hard training leading to DOMS.
The variable settings allow you to deliver different levels of vibration intensity, depending on your individual needs and targeted muscle groups.
- Low-power settings are ideal for a more relaxing massage, either on tired or sensitive areas.
- High-power settings deliver a more intense deep tissue treatment for those muscle knots and trigger points.
|Level One||1500 RPM||25 Hz|
|Level Two||1900 RPM||32 Hz|
|Level Three||1500 – 3000 RPM (Pulsating)||25 – 50 Hz|
|Level Four||3000 RPM||50 Hz|
Battery Type: 7.2 Lithium-ion (2600mAh)
Battery Life: 6 hours (lower speeds) 2.5 hours (higher speeds)
Product Weight: 1.1 kg
Product Size: 300mm (L) x 150mm (H)
Colour: Black or Red
- Vibrating Foam Roller
- Finger remote ™
- Type-C charging cable
- Carry bag with strap
- Product manual
HOW TO USE
- Gently rest the target muscle on the vibrating foam roller - this allows the vibration to penetrate the muscle for an effective treatment.
- Use your body weight and adjust Pulseroll’s variable settings to find the optimal pressure and vibration. This will deliver deeper, more intense vibration therapy.
- Treatment can be self-administered in a focused area or moved around in a more general massaging motion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.