- The good level ground feels and protection with goo toe articulation for great balance and active stability.
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special Rope Traction Lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movements
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA Footbed + NZYM Anti-Microbial Poly Fabric Sockliner • MIDSOLE: N/A • XS Trek outsole compound: 4 MM
- Upper Material: Polyester + Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
The Vibram Fivefingers V-Train 2.0 is the perfect training and fitness shoe, for use in and out of the gym!
The Vibram Fivefingers V-Train Sole Technology
The sole of the Vibram Fivefingers V-Train 2.0 is made from Vibrams XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature
The Vibram Fivefingers XS Trek Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.