INTRODUCING HYPERKEWL™ PLUS
HyperKewl Plus is a combination of specialized fabric and fibers which utilizes a unique chemistry to achieve rapid absorption, stable water storage, and enhanced evaporation.
All of our evaporative cooling products use HyperKewl technology which can provide an average cooling of 10-15 °C cooler than the ambient temperature (depending on airflow).
HOW DOES EVAPORATIVE COOLING WORK?
HyperKewl™PLUS fabric absorbs and then slowly releases water through evaporation.
When the water evaporates, energy is consumed, and a cooling effect is created.
We look at this as supercharging the body’s natural cooling process.
ACTIVATE HYPERKEWL™ PLUS
It’s easy to activate. Just soak in water. Squeeze out the excess and you’re all set.
Enjoy 3-5 hours of cooling power*.
CARE FOR HYPERKEWL™ PLUS
HyperKewl™PLUS fabric is machine washable up to 104°F/40°c.
Our Evaporative Cooling fabric continues to work for up to 150 wet/dry cycles.
HYPERKEWL™ PLUS FEATURES
- Provides cooling of 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than the ambient temperature
- 3-5 hours of cooling per soaking
- Low cost cooling system
- Fast and effective
- An easy to use and reusable system
- Uniform cooling
- Lightweight, non-toxic and durable
- Scientifically proven to help with comfort and performance
- Machine washable up to 40°C
- CE Certified
- Used in sport, military, medical, construction, pet, and equine markets