The latest head-light series from YONEX, NANORAY provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the New Aero Frame. NANORAY is designed for players who force their opponents into the back of the court with extreme speed. The thinner top of the frame sides minimize air resistance for greater head speed, while the thicker sides at the bottom of the head generate maximum repulsion through greater frame stiffness.
Description: An exceptionally thin frame provides greater head speeds.
Frame: H.M. Graphite
Shaft: H.M. Graphite, NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
Weight / Grip Size: 4U (Ave.83g) G4,5
3U (Ave.88g) G4,5
Stringing Advice: 4U 19-24 lbs, 3U 20-25 lbs
- New from YONEX: ‘Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racquet, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling.
- The square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- The Control Support Cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
- This Super Slim Frame provides greater head speed and a solid feel.
- The single-pass Grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.