Great for neck, shoulders, back, chest, piriformis, calves, or anywhere that you have minor aches and pains. Use the floor, wall or any hard surface to stabilize movement and apply pressure. To get deep into the muscle, make sure to keep the ball still and in an ample amount of pressure for five to seven seconds. Then roll the ball side to side for a cross friction type massage.
- Soft massage ball to soothe minor aches and pains
- Ball mirrors pressure of thumbs for a firmer massage
- Helps relieve stress and tension in muscles
- Ideal for pre or post workout massage
- Easily fits inside gym bag, backpack or suitcase
Weight: 3 oz
Diameter: 2.64 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.