Yoga mats unlike you’ve seen before! Lay this out at the studio or home, and you’ll be the ultimate yogi with the ultimate sense of style and elegance.
Inspired by the decadence of the Orient, these inspiring wallpapers were first popularised during the 17th century trade between Asia and Europe, and were the subjects of fascination by French royalties and aristocrats. Yves Saint Laurent famously owns a few wallpaper pieces in his private residence.
The collection comes with two artworks: Jade Chinoise and Pink Pampas Chinoise. They were meticulously crafted to capture a modern and vivid oriental fantasy. The curated layouts were painted in over a total of 450 hours. You read that right.
All our materials and processes are carefully selected to offer product that are sustainable and non-toxic.
- Ultra-absorbent synthetic suede top; the sweatier, the more grip.
- Natural reversible rubber base.
- Water-based inks, guaranteed to not wear out from yoga practice.
- High-density cushion, joint protection, unmatched support.
- Eco-friendly packaging and yoga mat strap included.
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex/PVC free.
Whenever needed, wipe with a clean cloth after a few spritz of the yoga mat spray. Possible hand-wash or machine wash at a delicate/light cycle. No spin-dry. Suggested machine wash at once every 3 to 4 months. Use natural soap if need it. Hang to air-dry, avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Dimension: 68 x 24 inches ( 174 cm x 61 cm)
Thickness: 3.0 mm
Weight: 1.7 kg
*All Sugarmat yoga mats come with a carrier strap that can also be used as a yoga strap