Simply with you. Anywhere…
Skinners are designed to be a handy companion for all your sports and travels. They fit in the pocket so it’s easy to have them around wherever you need…
Move without limits
The ultimate pocket footwear designed for all your adventures, travels and sports. Minimalist. High-tech. Anti-Odor. Durable. Awesome.
- Walking: is a great way how to start with Skinners. Awake lower half of your calves, improve your posture and explore what your feet can do! CAUTION: Addictive! :)
- Running: Enrich your training on natural or soft surfaces and activate all your foot muscles and tendons. Skinners simulates the barefoot experience and forces your feet to adapt to the terrain. A strong athlete starts with strong feet.
- Cycling: Clap-clap! Who’s there? Cycling cleats! … You know it, SPDs are great invention unless you need to get off the bike and walk in them into restaurant or castle while sightseeing .. So stop destroying your cleats and feet, get out of those hard shells and stretch your feet for a while in Skinners
- Camping & Hiking: Those 4-pounds boots got the job done on that 20-mile hike but now it’s time to take off those heavy casts and give your feet a rest. Skinners let you move around the campground without getting dirty, wet or stung.
- Travelling: That 10-hour flight or bus ride can be tough on your feet – trapped in shoes simply because you can’t take them off due to the cold, dirty ground or embarrassing odor.
- Water sports: Slippery stones, hot sand and dirt sticking to your feet or between your fingers are not the most popular things on the beach. And if you don't need expensive neoprene shoes either, Skinners will do their job just as well...
- Office: We love your fashionable high-heels and Oxfords :). But usually 6 hours out of 8 at the air-conditioned office you are hiding them under the desk. And to be honest, because of comfort it's possible they end up next to your cold, dirty ground touching feet. Don't risk getting cold and tune up your work performance with Skinners!
- Roller blading: Getting to the bike path, descending hills or getting over other obstacles in the way can be tough. But who wants to spend the whole ride with a sweaty back from carrying their spare shoes around?
- Yoga: Flex to the max! Enjoy the freedom, great grip and stay away from dust, cold and dirt that’s to be found on your favorite studio‘s floor.
- Fitness: Socks, flip-flops, running shoes. Skinners disrupt this trinity of gym footwear and combine the advantages of each – the freedom of a sock, the great grip and the basic protection of shoes.