*Delivery in 2-3 days & Free installation
Warranty - 1 Year
Our Endurance Recumbent Cycle distributes weight and offers excellent support for a low-impact cardio workout. Custom-molded, adjustable touchpoints, and an ergonomically sculpted seat and back pad enhance comfort for users of all sizes and ability levels, while smart design features streamline service for technicians and simplify placement for facilities.
Virtually anyone can step up to our LED Console and enjoy the easy navigation of the interface. Complete, easy-to-read workout feedback helps members gauge performance at a glance.
Convenience features like optional RFID login, a headphone jack, and a reading rack for personal devices make every workout a seamlessly smooth experience.
Accommodates CSAFE devices for remote audio from wall-mounted TVs, control of Set-Top Box (STB) kits, and tracking of third-party equipment data
- DISPLAY - Large number LED with message center
- WORKOUTS - Go, manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, target heart rate, glute training†, fitness tests
- IFIT ON-DEMAND WORKOUTS - No
- LANGUAGES - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Danish, Polish
- FAN - No
- IPTV - No
- BLUETOOTH - No
- ANT+ - No
- RFID WIRELESS LOGIN - Optional
- CONNECTS TO APPLE WATCH - No
- MADE FOR IPHONE, IPAD, IPOD - No
- CONNECTS TO SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH - No
- USB PORT - Yes; device charging, software updates
- WIRELESS CHARGING (QI) - No
- CSAFE READY - Yes
- AUTO WAKE-UP - No
*Some of these programs may not be available on this frame.
- SEAT MATERIAL - Custom one-piece, molded seat back and bottom
- TOP-DOWN LEVELERS - Yes
- PEDAL SPACING - 17.5 cm / 6.9”
- POWER REQUIREMENTS - Self-powered or 100–240 V — 50/60 Hz AC
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT - Single-hand lever
- REAR-LIFT HANDLE - Yes
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM - Brushless generator
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS - 154.3 x 67.4 x 144.2 cm / 60.7" x 26.5" x 56.8"
- CONTACT & TELEMETRIC HR - Yes
- CRANK DESIGN - Three pieces with forged arms and integrated puller
- ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY - Yes
- HANDLEBAR DESIGN - Seat side; front ergo bend
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- MINIMUM RPM - 10 RPM powered or 25 RPM self-powered
- MINIMUM WATTS - 2 W powered or 13 W self-powered
- RESISTANCE RANGE - 2–750 W
- ASSEMBLED WEIGHT - 91 kg / 200.6 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT - 112 kg / 246.9 lbs.
- RESISTANCE LEVELS - 30
About Matrix Fitness
As the world's premier brand dedicated to serving fitness enthusiasts at home and in the club, Matrix redefines the exercise experience with dynamic performance, sleek design, advanced functionality, exclusive workout programs and the kind of durability that stands up to rigorous use by multiple users, day after day for years.
In 2001, Johnson Health Tech launched Matrix to bring premium fitness equipment to the market place. Fueled by cross-cultural collaboration, today Matrix offers a complete line of cardio, strength, and group training equipment for health clubs, luxury resorts, and collegiate athletic teams, plus club-quality equipment reimagined for the home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.