Get serious about working out with the Marcy MWM 900 home gym, perfect for performing a wide variety of upper and lower body weight exercises in your own home. A sample of the available exercises include bench presses, lat pulldown and raise, leg extension and kickback, upright row, and pectoral fly. It's constructed of 2 by 2.75-inch and 2 by 2-inch heavy duty steel tube frame in a durable charcoal powder-coated finish, and it features a 2000-pound tensile strength aircraft cable system. It comes with a 100-pound weight stack.
- Dual function press arm achieves all pressing exercises (bench, incline, shoulder) along with pec fly exercises
- Independent motion pec fly arms
- High and low pulley stations
- Oversized roller pads on leg developer with proper pivot point for correct muscle isolation
- 4-inch pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- High density boxed upholstery
- Back pad features added lumbar support
- Includes lat bar, rotating straight bar and ankle strap
- Assembled dimensions: 170 x 99 x 210 cm (L x W x H)
1 year warranty
About Home Gyms
While offering the convenience of working out in the comfort and privacy of your own home, home gyms also allow you to focus on specific routines without having to wait in line or switch between a complex array of machines. In addition to improving strength, power, coordination, and muscular endurance, weight training can enhance weight reduction, enhance the immune and cardiovascular systems, and help prevent injuries. In general, home gym machines are compact units designed to strengthen and exercise many parts of the body. While no single home gym can provide a complete strength training solution, they are a convenient way to combine many exercises into a single unit. Some home gyms focus exclusively on upper-body workouts, while other, more advanced units focus on upper- and lower-body conditioning.