Strengthen your wrists and forearms with the Wild Gyro Ball. Designed with a high performance rotor, the Wild Gyro can reach speeds up to 13,000 rpm of torque. The Gyro ball can be used to improve coordination while building the forearm strength.
Used by professional athletes and medical professionals to tone and strengthen hands and arms.
The Wild Gyro can efficiently rehabilitate the whole arm from fingertip to shoulder. The Wild Gyro provide a non-impact isometric exercise option that will allow you to strengthen your arm to your shoulder and aiding you towards recovery.
Replaces up to 30 lbs of free weights
Use a gyro wrist ball for grip strengthening. Hold the ball with your fingers, with your palm lightly touching the back of the gyro ball. Make sure you have a strong grip on the ball, as it will be tough to hang on to once the ball starts revolving at a faster rate.
Rock your wrist back and forth to increase the speed of the gyro ball. You will notice it takes more effort to hold the ball steady in your hand as the revolutions of the ball increase.
Pass the ball to the opposite hand and try the same thing. Keep your grip strong, and work on getting a gentle rocking motion going with your wrist. Once you get a rhythm with the gyro ball, it will become easier to maintain your grip on the ball, and slowly increase the revolutions.
How to use your new Wrist Ball
- Start：Wind-up the Spinner by turning the rotor in the direction of the arrow. Alternate the left and right thumb while maintaining pressure on the rotor.
- Release：Hold the Spinner in one hand with thumb firmly pressed on the rotor. Release thumb to release the rotor. The rotor should now spin at a moderate speed.
- Rotate：Transfer the Spinner to your preferred hand. Rotate your wrist in a circular motion to speed up the gyroscopic rotor. Start your wrist rotation slowly. Increase your wrist rotation gradually. Be sure to keep a tight grip on the ergonomic grip once the rotor is spinning up to speed. When speed increases, the resistance increases.
- Do not drop the ball on hard surface at any time, the heavy rotor will damage.
- Do not touch the ball rotor when it is spinning at high speeds, it will burn.