Eleiko Classic Adjustable Bench
The classic adjustable bench Eleiko Classic Adjustable Bench is an essential attribute in the free weight zone. It provides athletes with a solid base to perform a variety of free weight exercises.
The design of the bench is made of high-strength Swedish steel, and the rubber feet-stoppers eliminate the possibility of scratching the floor and ensure its secure fixation. The flexible and durable Skai® upholstered cushions are easy to maintain. The presence of special holes allows you to fix the bench with bolts, guaranteeing even more reliable fixation.
The bench is equipped with an adjustable backrest with 6 angles of inclination (up to 75 degrees in increments of 15 degrees), and a seat with two angles of inclination. Chrome-plated handles and two bench adjustment knobs provide easy and comfortable adjustment.
- Designed to perform exercises with free weights and with dumbbells.
- Equipped with chrome-plated handles and wheels for ease of movement
- Two seating positions and 6 backrest angles provide the ability to perform a variety of exercises involving different muscle groups
- Ease of use. Simply squeeze the two handles and raise the seat until it is in the desired position.
- The material of the pillow completely imitates the skin and is resistant to wear and damage.
Width: 606 mm
Height: 435 mm
Weight: 35 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.