A respite from the heat of the souks, medina and Djemaa el-Fna, Jardin Majorelle is an oasis — just like your practise should be. Take your poses a little deeper than yesterday on the illustration of the famed haute-couture garden owned by the late designer Yves Saint Laurent. Even if all you do is Shavasana, at least it's on a work of art by illustrator Rosie Harbottle.
All our materials and processes are carefully selected to offer a product that is sustainable and non-toxic.
- Anti-slip; your grip stays put whether your hands are dry or drenched with sweat
- Water-based inks, guaranteed to not wear out from yoga practice.
- High-density cushion, joint protection, unmatched support
- Eco-friendly packaging and yoga mat strap included
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex/PVC free
- Widen and lengthen to give more practice space
Whenever needed, wipe with a clean cloth after a few spritzes of the yoga mat spray. Wipe with the soft wet towel with mild detergent, air drying, no machine wash. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Do not submerge in water as it may ruin the mat. Keep it away from sharp and hard objects.
Dimension: 72 x 25 inches (183 cm x 64 cm)
Thickness: 3.0 mm
*All Sugarmat yoga mats come with a carrier strap that can also be used as a yoga strap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.