1441 Fitness competition kettlebells are made from steel with a large unpainted handle attached to the top of the ball. Kettlebells can be used to perform many types of exercises. Ballistic style training, which combines cardiovascular training, strength training and flexibility training, primarily utilize kettlebells for a variety of exercises. Competition kettlebells meet international competitive standards of kettlebell lifting and come in one size for all weights.
- The shape of competition kettlebells makes performing kettlebell exercises that predominantly utilize the overhead and rack positions easier.
- Made from the highest quality steel available .
- Each weight has been assigned a different color so that the weight of the kettlebell is easily identifiable.
- 1441 Fitness competition kettlebells also have extremely smooth handles which are intended to prevent blistering and grip fatigue.
- Each kettlebell has a wide base which provides extra stability. The extra stability provided by the wide base makes storing the kettlebells.
- Competition kettlebells additionally provide fantastic dynamic flexibility.
- The size of different weights of competition kettlebells is kept constant. This makes performing kettlebell exercises more consistent no matter which weight you use.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Available in weights 4 kg to 28 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.