Kettler Ergometer E3 Upright Bike
Kettler Ergometer E3 Upright BikeKettler SKU: 7682150
Delivery within three business days and free shipping for orders worth KD 20 and above.
- The E3 offers a dynamic design with comfort and quality in mind, made in Germany.
- LCD high resolution computer display has adjustable tilt for optimal viewing angle and is calibrated for maximum accuracy and provides digital data: Speed, RPM, Distance, Time, Energy Consumption, Pulse Rate. Computer also features cardio wellness grading 1 to 6 to track improvement.
- Heart rate can be measured in 2 ways:Infrared earlobe clip sensor or optional POLAR T-34 wireless heart rate chest strap transmitter.
- The programmable computer provides 4 programs including heart rate controlled programming.
- Computer display has back lighting allowing for use in dark settings without the need for overhead lighting
- Resistance can be adjusted ranging from 25 to 400 watts providing enough range to challenge beginners through world class athletes
- The 17.6 lb. flywheel is designed to provide smooth performance. Multi-angle handlebars rotate to almost any angle to ensure everyone can find their ideal grip position.
- Pedals are weighted to help keep upright to more easily mount one's foot and include foot straps to aid in keeping proper position as well as lifting on the upstroke.
- The thick-padded saddle can be adjusted up or down to accommodate persons of various heights.
- A Poly "V" drive belt is used in the drive system eliminating chain noise providing quiet operation.
- Sealed ball bearings provide exceptionally smooth performance and never need lubricating.
- The "Q" factor is 8 Inch for comfort and stability.
- The sturdy, powder coated, high carbon steel frame is built to last.
- Built-in levelers adapt to uneven floors. Requires 110-120 volt power source.
- Maximum user weight 330 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 21 x 49 inches ; 97 pounds
|Ergonomic seat unit||yes|
|Gravity pedals with strap||yes|
|Horizontal seat adjustment||yes|
|Low step-in height||yes|
|Quick adjustment of seat height||yes|
|Average values at end of training session||yes|
|Count-up / count-down function||yes|
|Graphic display||Percentage scale|
|Manual workout control||yes|
|PC interface||USB / front USB|
|POLAR-compatible pulse receiver, 5kHz, integrated||yes|
|Pulse rate||Ear clip included / Chest belt optional|
|Recovery pulse rate with fitness mark||yes|
|Target zone training (FAT / FIT / MANUAL)||yes|
|Timer, distance covered per session, total distance, speed, step frequency||yes|
|Total no. of programmes||3|
|Upper pulse-rate limit||percentage display as well as optical and acoustic warning signal|
|User memory||USB stick|
|Distance from the lower pedal to the saddle min. / max. (in cm)||72 / 100|
|Drive system||Ribbed belt|
|Exercise range||25 - 400 watts (in 5-watt steps)|
|Flywheel||approx. 6 kg|
|German DIN EN class||German DIN EN standard 957-1/5, Class HA|
|Max. weight load||150 kg|
|Power connection (230 volts)||yes|
|Size when set up (L/W/H in cm)||115 / 54 / 125|
|Transmission ratio||1 : 7.5|