Inner Fire Bijou Legging
Inner Fire Bijou LeggingInner Fire SKU: BIJOU-10
Delivery within three business days and free shipping for orders worth KD 20 and above.
Don’t be afraid to sparkle! This jewel-inspired print is meant to help bring out your inner shimmer and our outer shimmy. The neutral grey and white palette is great for pairing with pops of color or just plain black. The textured background ensures the most flattering look and fit for your time to shine.
- Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC.
- 88% Recycled Polyester (made from recycled plastic bottles), 12% Spandex.
- Treated with naturally derived anti-microbial treatment for moisture wicking, anti-pill and anti-stink properties.
- Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade.
- Fabric is thick enough to avoid sheerness, but thin enough to allow for breathability, even in hot environments.
- High and wide yoga waistband is flattering for all body types and keeps you hugged in without digging in. Small elastic at top of waistband means you don't have to worry about your pants sliding down.
- Diamond-shaped gusset and flat-lock seams allow you to be as flexible as your heart desires!
Model is wearing a size 6. Sizing runs similar to Lululemon. Measurements below are for garments laid flat.
4 (X-Small): Hip: 27" Waist: 24" Inseam: 28"
6 (Small): Hip: 29" Waist: 25.5" Inseam: 28"
8 (Medium): Hip: 31" Waist: 27" Inseam: 28"
10 (Large): Hip: 33" Waist: 30" Inseam: 28"
12 (X-Large): Hip: 35" Waist: 33" Inseam: 28"
How to find the right size:
- Find your favourite fitting leggings at home. Lay them flat, unstretched on a flat surface
- Measure across the hip (usually where the seam is), the waist (top of garment) and inseam (from the crotch to the bottom of the legging).
- Double the hip and waist values and compare measurements. Remember worn leggings will be larger than brand new ones. Our measurements are approximate, so yours should be too. Keep in mind, the dimensions measured laying flat WILL be smaller than if you measured yourself with a tape. Bear in mind the material is stretchy and they are form fitting. They are designed to mould to the body so don't worry if it is off by a bit. Remember you can always exchange if it's not the right size.