Silicone Toe Separators - Free Size for Men and Women
Silicone Toe Separators - Free Size for Men and WomenMiscellaneous SKU: TOE_SP
Delivery within three business days and free shipping for orders worth KD 20 and above.
If your toes get stiff after a long day — or if bunions, hammertoes, or plantar fasciitis are a regular part of your life — implementing toe separators to wear in shoes will change your life for the better.
They provide a layer of protection (kind of like a bandage) that helps the area heal faster and prevents additional chafing. These separators are easy to clean with soap and water and conform well to the foot, separating them so that they don't overlap and helping to strengthen them for better foot health and making them a solid option to wear while running or working out.
Developed with athletes in mind, these waterproof, one-size-fits-most toe separators are made from silicone and provide the most coverage out of all the options on this list. This kind of additional coverage is especially helpful if you have painful bunions or sores.
- PAIN RELIEF: Safe and natural way to get foot pain relief and reduce the chance of bunions, hammer toe, corns, plantar fasciitis, varicose veins and cramping. One size fits most feet.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of durable, soft and safe silicone gel, softening the painful sensitive skin to cover bunion with its flexible touch. Soft and easy to clean with soap and water.
- ACTIVE-WEAR DESIGN: It can be used at night, while watching tv, while practicing yoga, and even in wide-toed athletic shoes for running.
- HUMAN ENGINEERING DESIGN: The curved design conforms to the physiological structure of the foot. Avoid extrusion, promote blood circulation.
Ideal for: -
- Bunion Pain
- Overlapping Toes
- Hallux Valgus
- Hammer Toes
- Mountain Climbers
- Bikers, Yogis, Hikers
- Especially those with cramping feet or cramping toes, those who are on their feet a lot and/or wear heals!
- For the first time, you may feel a little uncomfortable, We suggest to wear for 5-10 minutes, then increase by 5 minutes per session until you can comfortably wear them. Allow your feet enough time to adapt them.
- While wearing gel toe stretcher in shoes, please with casual shoes, sneakers or other shoes with a little larger box.
- If the toe separators slide or fall while wearing at night to sleep, please put on socks.
- Personal products, please do not share
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then air dry. We recommend applying some baby powder on the gel part when it sticky.