Deals on Matrix S-drive Performance Trainer, lowest price in Kuwait with free delivery
Matrix S-drive Performance TrainerMatrix SKU: SDRIVE
Delivery within three business days and free shipping for orders worth KD 20 and above.
Features | Benefits:
- Sled brake with eight settings provides a true-to-life weighted sled pushing experience
- Parachute brake with 11 settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance
- Sled and parachute brakes can be used individually or together to vary between cardio and strength-building workouts
- Adjustable harness offers easy entry and exit while allowing for a complete upper body range of movement
- Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled
- 7-degree incline is ideal for building strength and explosiveness with proper form, whether the user is performing forward, lateral or reverse movements
- Full perimeter handrails offer easy entry and exit and support during lateral movement
- Low-inertia design offers true-to-life ground reaction force and quick deceleration, ideal for high-intensity interval training
- Heavy-duty deck stands up to the most intense workout environments and accommodates larger users in rehabilitation environments
- Self-powered design makes it easy to place the unit anywhere in your facility
- 19 cm / 7" step-on height offers easy access for users of all kinds
- True zero start and unlimited top speed offers a wide variety of users the ability to match their workout experience to their needs and fitness goals
Our unique design includes a sturdy, built-in bar that simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled. Multiple sled brake settings help coaches and trainers develop precise progression programs to maximize results.
Enhance Resistance Training
A parachute brake with multiple settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance, perfect for resisted sprint drills without extra gear or access to a large track or field.
Athletes can perform forward, lateral or reverse movements to maximize neuromuscular development and enhance agility. Full-length handrails offer stability as users switch rapidly from one phase of athletic movement to the next.
The 7-degree incline and natural ground reaction force are ideal for building strength and explosiveness in sprint training without changing the athlete's natural gait.
The intuitive, effortlessly adjustable harness allows for a complete upper-body range of movement. Its unique design helps users refine form while coaches observe multiple sprint phases, adjust resistance and provide real-time feedback.
Independent Sled and Parachute brakes
|User Harness||Connection free harness for walking or sprinting|
|Deck Type||Reversible silicone 2.5 cm / 1" deck|
|Belt Type||Habasit, 2-ply commercial grade|
|Running Area||152 x 51 cm / 60" x 22"|
|Step-on Height||17.8 cm / 7"|
|Incline Range||7° fixed|
|Sled Brake Maximum Resistance||122.5 kg / 270-lb. sled on natural turf|
|Assembled Dimensions||76.8” x 34.8” x 59” / 195 x 88.3 x 150 cm (L x W x H)|
|Max User Weight||182 kg / 400 lbs.|
|Assembled Weight||122.5 kg / 270 lb|
|Shipping Weight||158.3 kg / 349 lbs.|